Friday, July 25, 2008

NaNoWriYe Day 237

While I am not the best updater in the universe, at least I do remember to come back. I'm completely stumped on Circle of Nimue, but I opened up The Silver Pantheon again and gave it another go. I wrote two and a half chapters and I hope to make it three chapters today. Especially since I'm a whopping 6.5K behind.

I haven't verified words since *May*. MAY. So I updated the best I could and despaired at the hundreds of little negative signs in my Excel chart. But The Silver Pantheon is entertaining me for now until I get my brains working for CN again.

NaNoWriMo is, by now, a growing threat, even though it's still several months away. I want this to be my year. I want to write "The End" on my 2008 NaNovel. It'd be nice, instead of writing 50K+ words and then leaving it in the dusty, dark files of my USB drive. We'll see what happens.

No comments: