Sunday, January 20, 2008

NaNoWriYe Day 20

Because I'm a total idiot, I got stuck on The Seventh Druid, read some really great Harry Potter fanfic, and got the itch.

Yes, well, I've now started a brand-new epic, after finishing my last one (which still needs major, massive, ridiculously amounts of editing), involving five years post-war, an investigative journalist of my own creation, Severus/Harry, and maybe Kingsley/Blaise, if I am so lucky. And a het pairing that I'm not quite sure of yet.

I'm reluctant to pair my OC with anyone canon, though. :/ But in any case, the fic is HBP compliant, not DH, and will probably have lots of secrets and not much sex.

Meh.

I've only just started, give me a break.


In other writerly news, English class Free Choice Writing has begun and I've started (and gotten stuck on) a sort of detective short story that involves a shipwreck and smuggling cadavers, a retired police officer married to a retired investigator, and a lovesick romance writer as the retired police officer's sister.

I dunno. I think I'm crazy.


Much later:


I'm utterly mad.

No comments: