Wednesday, January 16, 2008

NaNoWriYe Day 16

Passed 22K by some miracle about two hours ago. Should probably be working on my history project. Meh. Procrastination, what can I say?

The new link, "How Good is This?", is a blog from an OLD, OLD friend that I haven't kept in touch with since... summer of last year, I believe. (bad Shona!) Of course, most of that can be blamed on my computer melt-down, losing every link I owned, and my faulty memory in combination, but I don't like excuses.

So, soy sorry, Jim. Congrats on your relationship with Traci and the arrival of that ADORABLE doggie THAT I WANT FOR MYSELF, Eddie.

I'm glad I'm back in touch. ^_^ He has my favorite blog of all time, so I'm super happy I have the link again. Of course, he succeeded in melting my brand-new speakers (metaphorically speaking) with that horrible Tom Cruise video he posted. I think I about lost my marbles listening to that guy. >_> Click the link. You'll see what I'm talking about.

You might want to borrow some speakers.



Clip of the day:

And in Ireland, the Celts thrived before the iron fist of Caesar came down on them. The Celts knew their business They knew of the Other places -- that there was more than Earthen, Heaven, or Hell. They believed -- they kept the gods alive. They kept the tales true, kept them going, even through the aching rule of Caesar and the maddening reign of Augustus. The druids continued their practice, their magic-weaving and healing, their role as aides and messengers.

Until at last, new words were created:

"pagan" and "infidel", "myth and "lies", "religion" and "One God".


From the Prologue

No comments: