Monday, January 14, 2008

NaNoWriYe Day 14

Consistency Challenge is OVER! Wooo!

Part I has finally finished, meaning I'm now exploring the Otherworld. Current word count:

Circle of Nimue: 13,889
Butterfly Arc: 4,368
Random other stuff: ~1,000
Total: ~19,000

That number is, in fact, 1K off. So that's my goal for TONIGHT.

I WILL HIT 19K BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

Watch me. *shifty eyes*



In other news: the meet-up with Angelic Ambyance was a success. ^_^ She is awesome, doesn't breathe while she talks (seriously, she has gills or something, I admire her), and we're going to set up a nice writing buddy thinger. Somehow.

Also, my other writer buddy liked her, so whoo!


AND SWEENEY TODD DRIPS IN EPIC, EPIC WIN!


Clip of the Day:

"Never look back..."

"See what the future holds," he finished their childhood quote.

Time froze there, just then, in that lab. Around them, the world crystallized, turned into ice around her gun and his bright red Converses. He saw it then, in the limpid amber pools of her eyes, in the reflective brandy-colored jewels of her irises. He saw everything. He moved his hand and time shattered like an axe through ice, sending shards of it flying away from them in slow motion.

He leaned forward and smiled, hovering an inch away from her face. "I can see the future in your eyes."

"That's the only place it should be."



From Timeless Butterflies

No comments: