Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NaNoWriYe Day 8

Progress: 1.2 K made tonight. Mayhaps more later if I feel like it. >_>

Not bad. Missing only 1 story in the Butterfly Arc, which shall be full of smut, love, closure, and riding off into sunsets. Or something.

The Seventh Druid has finally gotten to the meaty part. It's about bloody time, I say!


Today's clip:

"I suppose you want me to let go of the messenger, too?" he sneered. Brigit snorted.
"Of course not," she dripped in sarcasm. "I'm perfectly happy with you making off with her to your tallest tower in Never-Never Land." The thief tightened his grip on the knife and drew blood. Marchudd didn't even hiss.
"You don't impress me, Brigit." The Fae messenger had wormed one hand into her cloak pocket, searching for something. "What are you going to do? Monkey-boy here has his dagger to my throat and this foreigner has his sword with mine."
"Perhaps, Marchudd, you should pay less attention to me and more attention to your surroundings," she said wryly. He whirled his head around – the dagger scratched along his throat, exposing flesh and blood – he cringed, his grip loosening – and the Fae jabbed his stomach with her tiny throwing knife – again, and again, and again.
"You – bitch!"


From Chapter IV

No comments: